So Welcome all again with an ambitious guide of another survey that is really important. Our discussion for today would be on the process of attempting the StoreSurvey Rite Aid Survey. Many of you are and would be interested in the searching of this process. So without wasting much of time now, let us step ahead with the procedural matter. Come along friends… 😀
Let us begin with some little information about this StoreSurvey Rite Aid.
Basically this rite aid was introduced to the world by a person named Alex Grass in the year of 1962. This had its first ever store in Pennsylvania. You people might be aware of this that it is the most prominent and powerful drug-store. It is located on the US East Coast. Also, it is said to be the huge or biggest store in the whole United States of America. Isn’t it a great achievement? No doubt it is…
Most of the people are not aware that Walgreen’s tried to buy this Rite Aid in the year of 2015. They tried this for almost $9.6 billion. But due to some issues that are still not sorted were stopped by the government of United States of America with an anti-trust law.
This Survey provides all of their customers a Survey so that they can provide their point of view. The people will have a chance to explain what changes they want us to make and such other information can be Provided by this Survey that is StoreSurvey Rite Aid.
Details of Survey
|Grand Prize||$1,000 Check|
|First Prize||$100 Check|
|Entry Type||Online or Mail-in|
|Online Entry Limit||3X / month|
|Mail-In Entry Limit||Unlimited Entries|
|Purchase Needed To Enter?||No|
Process to Attempt Survey
Let us now take a look at the procedure of attempting this survey. There are some ways that we will discuss below :
- First you have to Purchase something from the store.
- After that you have to do an Online Visit to the Rite Aid online Survey Page.
- Above all, there you have to fill the questions that are asked.
- Congratulations you are now successfully entered here.
Entry by Mail
- Put in your credentials.
- Mail it to the provided address.
- “Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes, PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616.
Rules for Survey StoreSurvey rite aid
- No need for purchase.
- Not valid for the residents of Florida.
- It is not for anyone who is affiliated with this store.
- There is a maximum limit for 3 online entries per month.
Phone : 1 (800) 748-3243
Online Contact Form + Live Chat