Did you end up on this page in search for the PS3 Emulator Apk for your Android device? If you have then you surely will not be disappointed because in this post we will talk about the most efficient PS3 Emulator available in the market for Android devices which you can use to enjoy the best of the experiences that PS3 Games have to offer.
PS3 Emulator for Android APK Download :
Although it would be much easier if this PS3 Emulator can be made available for open access within the Google Play Store however this isn’t the case as of yet and you can only use the PS3 Emulator only through its APK file. Simply visit the PS3 Emulator APK file link from its official website and its complete the installation just like you would for any other APK file.
PS3 Emulator Apk Installation Process :
The following section simply describes the installation of an APK file for Android phone this is something you already know then you can skip this.
- When the PS3 Emulator APK file has been downloaded you must complete its installation however before you proceed you must make a copy of this APK file on your Android phone if you have this saved on your PC.
- Android by default will block all APK installations however you can bypass this setting. In order to change this you must visit the Settings section of your phone and navigate to Security where you must look for “Unknown Sources”. Simply enable this option by toggling the slider.
- Visit back the “Downloads” section or your File Manager and launch open the Emulator APK file.
- You will then be asked for consent to complete the installation. Click the button that says Install and let it finish the installation. You have now completed the installation of PS3 Emulator APK file for Android.
How to use PS3 Emulator Apk for Android?
Once the PS3 Emulator has been installed you must get some extra features to operate this on your Android device. You should also have a reliable internet connection and a Bluetooth controller for the best experience with the PS3 Emulator.
- The first thing you need to do is access the VPN app using the Google Play Store which comprises of a Chinese IP address. This is important because the PS3 Emulator for Android operates only in China. Download and Install the best vpn for this process from this link.
- Once the Hola VPN has finished installing open the app up and begin searching for China using the country list displayed.
- When the relevant country has been selected, choose the PS3 Emulator app and then hit Open.
- The VPN will require your consent for connection, grant it the permission and the PS3 Emulator will launch open when the connection gets established
- Initially you must swipe a few times and then click the bottom-right button. If you are freaking out because the app is in Chinese then don’t panic. The button at the bottom-right translates to “Continue as Guest”
- You will then be shown a list of games on your screen, keep swiping and then choose PS3 title that you wish to play on your Android device.
- When the next screen pops up, press the very first button towards the left of the screen and you will be shown a 20 second timer. Once again press the left button.
- You will then be looking at a loading screen containing all the controls. Give it some time and the game will then begin.
If you are thinking about the safety of this PS3 Emulator Apk to be used then let us assure you that this PS3 Emulator Apk is completely safe to proceed with while the Hola VPN is the best VPN tool in the Play Store.