Have you ever craved for catching the rarest species of Pokemon’s without having to roam around and waste your energy in their search? Or maybe you are too lazy to get up from your place and want the work done from the ease of your comfy couch with maybe snacks to munch side by side? If you do friends then we are bringing you a guide on PokeSniper which will allow you to snipe Pokemon’s without having to move.
PokeSniper is this amazing app which will allow you locate and catch any Pokemon of your choosing from anywhere across the world without having to leave the comfort of your home or couch without any restrictions.
What Is PokeSniper APK ?
PokeSniper is n app for sniping Pokemon Go on Android devices so that you can add the rarest Pokemons to your collection without having to waste any energy roaming around the streets looking for Pokemons. The app has a highly friendly user interface and is easy to get acquainted with and in fact promises to show you the exact coordinates of your desired Pokemon.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL POKESNIPER APK ON ANDROID ?
Read and follow the short guide below to be able to use PokeSniper on your Android device.
Step 1 – You must first complete the Downloading process for PokeSniper APK by accessing the repository of PokeSniper GitHub and make sure it is saved on your phone.
Step 2 –PokeSniper is basically an outside app since it is an APK file so you should turn on the option for Unknown Sources on your phone by doing the following:
- From your Android device, visit the section for “Settings.”
- Click on the section for “Security”.
- Place a checkmark right beside the option which says “Unknown Sources” if it isn’t already there.
Step 3 – Then complete the installation for the PokeSniper app and launch the PokeSniper APK file that you have previously downloaded.
Step 4 – A pop up window will get displayed presenting you three choices: ‘Cancel’, ‘Market’, and ‘Install’. You must tap on the option for “Install” and then do as you are told on screen to start the process of installation.
Step 5 – When the APK file has been installed, you can move on to the next section to learn how to set up the PokeSniper APK on your phone.
HOW TO SETUP AND CONFIGURE POKESNIPER ON ANDROID ?
In order to systematically set up and configure the PokeSniper app you can follow the steps described below.
Step 1 – Access the app of PokeSniper and you will be displayed a screen for the app. The drop down menu for Account will show you the title “No Account”. So here you must add the Pokémon GO account to the PokeSniper App.
Step 2 – In order to add this account, click on the Menu given at the top left side of the page.
Step 3 – Here find and click the option of “Accounts”.
Step 4 – Now beneath the menu of Accounts, click on the option “ADD NEW ACCOUNT”. This option will be present at the bottom of this page.
Step 5 – You must then complete the fields for Pokémon GO/Pokemon Trainer by entering the following.
- Username: Type the username you use on Pokémon Go and if you registered through your Google Acocunt, enter your email ID.
- Password: Now give your Pokémon Go account password in the given field and once again enter your Google Account password if you are using email.
- Home Coordinates: Enter the exact and precise coordinates of your home to avoid getting banned. Google Account ? If you are using Google Account login details then turn this option or else if you are using the Pokemon Trainer Club account then you can leave this option as it is.
How To Find Correct Home Coordinates ?
- From your web browser on Android open this link http://latlong.net.
- In the field of “Place Name” box, enter the exact location where you last time used the Pokémon Go.
- Then click the button for “Find”.
- In a few moments the boxes of “Latitude” and “Longitude” will contain the exact coordinates of the address you just gave in the box of Place Name.
- Give the coordinates in the box which says “Coordinates” with exact longitude and latitude.
Step 6 – Your Pokémon Go account will then appear under the section of Accounts.
Step 7 – Click the Back icon to go back to the Home Screen.
Step 8 – Note the Account drop-down box displays your PTC account username/email address. This indicates that it’s all set now to snip Pokemon.
HOW TO SNIPE POKEMON USING POKESNIPER ?
This portion is all related with sniping Pokemon on Android using the accurately configures. Following are the steps shown:
Step 1 – To snipe Pokémon, you are supposed to tap on the Menu button present on the top-left corner to open the side menu.
Step 2 – Click on the “Hunt Coordinates”
Step 3 – Under the Hunt Coordinates section, you will receive the following three options:
- My Pogo Snipers.
Just two of the above mentioned options provides “Auto Snipe” feature. You can utilize all the above mentioned three options as a source to acquire Pokemon coordinates you want to catch and then snipe them via PokeSniper.
By clicking on any option it will simply open its website. [Example: I am using “PokeZZ” in this tutorial]
Also Read : Best Pokezz Alternatives !!!
Step 4 – Once the website is loaded, move down a little bit till you will see an automatically refreshing list of Pokémon along with their details like: Pokémon’s picture, Pokémon’s Name, its coordinates, IV percentage, and Skills.
You are also allowed to select your liked Pokemon form the list and see the results using the filter function provided in the website.
Step 5 – If you find any Pokémon that you want to snipe then just simply click on the “Poke Sniper” option given in that Pokémon box.
Step 6 – You will be redirected to the PokeSniper app in just few seconds and all the required details (Pokémon name and coordinates) of that Pokémon will be filled automatically.
Here, click on the “SNIPE THOSE BITCHES!” option to start sniping Pokemon
Step 7 – You will now receive a similar process in the log box appeared.
- Attempting to login to your account,
- Login success,
- Pokémon in sight: 2,
- Try to catch Pokémon,
- Pokémon captured (CP: 25) (IV: 95).
If you received a message “Pokemon captured” in the box, this indicated that the PokeSniper has sniped the targeted Pokemon. And also, you have received it in your captured collection.
Step 8 – You can even check the Pokemon type, CP score, and IV of all the captured Pokémon right from the PokeSniper app.
For that tap on the Menu button on the top-left corner.
Step 9 – Click on the “PokeBag” option
Step 10 – It will ask you to pick the Pokémon Go account. Select the account you want to access and then click on the “OK” option.
Step 11 – PokeSniper will view a list of all the Pokémon in your collection that includes their picture, name, type, CP value, and IV value.
Here, it’s finished.
Now, be happy as you have learned to snipe all those high IV, legendary and the most important rare Pokemon without even moving away from your comfort zone. Catch all your desired Pokemon to will all the battles.
- If this article is helpful to you then please don’t forget to share it with your Friends and please Follow us on Facebook and Twitter For latest updates………………….