If one of your hobbies is to stream your favorite movies and TV shows all day then Kodi is the best option you can go for. However that isn’t it Kodi is, in fact, the best streaming app available in the market and is compatible with any device such as Mac, OS, Android, Windows, Xbox and even Roku.
In this tutorial today we will guide you on how to install Kodi on Roku to enjoy watching all your loved films and TV Shows without spending a single penny so folks keep reading.
How to Install Kodi on Roku :
You can indeed cast Kodi on Roku to watch all your loved films, music videos and TC series on the big screen of your TV. However, before you proceed, see that your Roku and Android phone are connected with a common Wi-Fi network. Then you can follow the following guide to install Kodi on Roku:
- Click the Home button on the Roku remote.
- Now choose the option for Settings then go to System Update to verify that you are using the recent Roku Software.
- Again go to Settings and then to Screen Mirroring.
- Choose the option to Enable Screen Mirroring and hit OK.
- Turn on the Screen Mirroring on the Android Phone.
- There are various terms used for screen mirroring on an Android phone. This tool will be activated if you go to the section for Settings from the menu and will be present in one of the following categories :
Video Tutorial :
When the Screen Mirroring has been turned on you can easily cast all you wish to watch from Kodi onto Roku for which you only have to obey the above-mentioned steps without breaking the chain.
How to Get Kodi on Roku Using Android Smart TV?
If you are using an Android powered smart TV then this can be used to install Kodi on Roku. For this you must follow the steps below:
- Tap the Home button of your Roku device.
- Now navigate to the section for Settings and then System Update to see that you have the software for Roku.
- Then go back to Settings and navigate to the Screen Mirroring.
- Tap the option Enable Screen Mirroring and then hit.
- Now you can get your Kodi to your Roku device and watch all the shows that you wish to stream on the big screen. Isn’t getting Kodi on Roku as easy as it can get?
How to Get Kodi on Roku Using Windows PC?
In order to use Screen Mirroring on your Windows PC, you must add some wireless display such as the Roku display device. When you have this done you can use Kodi onto your Roku device. Follow the steps below:
- At your Windows device start swiping from the right edge of your screen.
- Here you must select Devices and then go to Project.
- Now tap on the option for Add a Wireless Display.
- Select this display which is in connection with the Roku device
- Keep obeying the shown prompts to finish adding the Roku Display.
- Swipe towards the right edge of your screen. Here you must choose Devices and then hit Project, where you must choose your Roku display.
- When the above-described steps have been done on your Windows PC, you will be looking at a purple display on your Roku Device which means that you have been successful in installing Kodi on Roku.
How to Watch Kodi on Roku Safely With Ivacy?
You must remember that using Kodi to stream content is taken as something illegal in many countries. Hence you should take precautions to safeguard yourself by keeping your activity anonymous while you are streaming. Another way you can do this is through the use of Ivacy VPN.
Ivacy is something that covers your IP address in order to keep all of your online activity anonymous providing you unlimited protected access to all your loved Kodi content. Here’s how you can safely Install Kodi on Roku:
- You must first successfully Subscribe to Ivacy using your registered username and password.
- Then you should Download and complete the installation of the Ivacy Add-on for the Kodi.
- Now get it connected to the US Fastest Server.
- And there you are done getting in connection to the Ivacy.