If you have been an avid Apple user then you would know that iOS does not give its users with a file manager for having an organized file management system like Android does. Of course, you can always jailbreak your iDevice to get that iFile Manager but jailbreaking can sometimes do more harm than good.
iFile is a well know tweak of Cydia that you can enjoy free of cost for moving, copying, extracting and compressing your important files for storage or transfer. In this post, we are planning to guide you on the process that will allow you to install iFile without having to jailbreak your iDevice on your Apple Phone that has iOS version from 10 onwards.
In order to get iFile without Jailbreak, you will require a PC however it will only take 5 minutes to get the task done. Before we move on to the actual process of getting iFile, we would like to inform you that iFile is an app of Cydia and many of its tools plus features rely on tweaks of Cydia that automatically get installed on your iDevice. So you can although get iFile without Jailbreak but you may not be able to use a lot of tools.
What are the Requirements for getting iFile without Jailbreak?
If you wish to get iFile without Jailbreak on your Phone, there are certain things you need to cater to before beginning the process. We have made a list for you below:
- You will need a Mac or Windows device. The version of Windows that is installed on your PC doesn’t make a difference it just has to be a later version than Vista.
- You must have the recent most versions of iTunes on your PC. Check it to see you have the updated version installed.
- You also need the recent version of Cydia Impactor. This is a software available for free which will make the IPA file installation a smooth process.
- Then you will be required to download the iFile IPA on your computer. You can use the link given ahead to access the direct download link.
- In the end you will be needing a lightning cable to get your iPhone in connection with your PC.
How to Install iFile without jailbreak on iPhone?
- The very first task you have to do is download the iFile IPA file on to your PC. The download link is given above so feel free to use it. DOWNLOAD
- Then launch the latest version of Cydia impactor on your PC and get your iPhone in connection to your PC through your lightning cable.
- See to it that your iPhone gets identified by your computer. If your computer cannot identify your iPhone device than you should check that your iTunes version on your PC should be the recent one.
- You will also have to trust your computer if your iDevice is asking you to do so.
- When your iPhone will get identified by your PC, hit and drag the file of iFile IPA and place it in the window for the Cydia impactor.
- Cydia impactor will require you to log in to your Apple ID. Enter any Apple ID that you have and it must be valid.
- Now allow the installation process to finish, this may take a good 7-8 minutes.
- When the installation process gets finished, safely disconnect your iPhone from your PC and launch the Settings section on your iPhone then go to General and then to the section for Profiles & Device management and choose your Apple ID that you have signed in on Cydia impactor with.
- Make sure your Apple ID is trusted and that the iFile is operating on iPhone without having to jailbreak.
Before we end this post, we want you guys to be aware of the fact that you need a valid Apple ID to complete the installation of iFile without Jailbreak. It is secure to sign in with your personal Apple ID on Cydia Impactor but you can also create am Apple ID separately for Cydia impactor.
If you are on an Apple account that is free than remember that all your apps, such as iFile in this instance will only operate for 7 days and you will have to repeat the process again after a week. It will require five minutes from your week but it will in the end give you a well developed file manager for your iDevice. So folks, it is indeed worth the pain of spending five minutes and get that iFile without Jailbreak. However if you own an Apple Account in its premium version, install the iFile on your iPhone and use it for a whole year.
Video Tutorial :
If this article is helpful to you then please don’t forget to share this article with your friends.