If you are obsessed with games and the gaming world and invested in an iPhone to enjoy the virtual world of games on the HD display screen then it is about time that you register for your own game center account on iOS. Once your game center account has been created, you can add your gaming friends and challenge them for a competition. This process resembles the Google Play Games in the Android bit remember folks that it was only after the Game Center that Google Play was created. If you are one of those who love to play games from multiple game center accounts to have many identities then you have come to the right place intending to guide you in detail on how to get your own game center account or accounts!
Multiple Game Center Accounts will allow you to keep as many villages as you want in the famous Clash of Clans game, multiple player ID’s in the 8 Ball Pool and many more interesting perks in other games. Many times you lose your villages in the Clash of Clans and there are ways to get it but it is wise that you keep more than one game center accounts to keep your villages intact. If one account malfunctions, you will always have another to rely upon, hence keep reading and reap off the maximum perks from the Game Center.
Also Read : Free Download Pure Vpn Apk !
How to create Game Center Account on iOS?
This is that query which can get new iOS user running on their feet because if you have indeed been in the gaming center you will see that there is no way to sign out of your current functioning account hence making it appear that you cannot keep more than one game center accounts and fellows let us tell you that this notion is WRONG! Follow the steps below:
- The first thing you need to do is to check that if you are signed in to your previous game center account and if you are you shouldn’t be. It is essential that you log out of it first.
- Now access your iPhone’s Settings and visit the iCloud section.
- Click the button that says “Sign Out”. If you find that you iPhone is “ON”, your iDevice will require you to enter your Pass Code.
- When you see that you have successfully logged out of your iCloud, visit the settings of Game Center. You will see your Apple ID on the next page.
- Click on your Apple ID and a window will pop-up. Click on Sign Out button and you will be logged out of the Game Center Account.
- Then click on the Home Button and open up your Game Center from its icon.
- Click on the button which says “Create new Apple ID” and begin with the process of registering your new game center account for which you must enter your email ID, this ID should be the one that is not registered with Apple ID before.
- The next page would be to choose your Country of Residence, enter your complete name and Residential Address.
- When you are done registering for your new Apple ID then you can access and play any games that you have installed on your iDevice and enjoy their perks using your new Game Center Account.