Have you ever wanted to purchase all the tempting in app purchases for your Android device without having to pay anything? Well of course we all have wanted to get some apps for free and today we are going to tell you a hack to do this. In this article we will talk about this amazing app known as Freedom APK which lets you hack into the in app purchases for your Android phone so that you can enjoy these apps for free. You will also find a link for Freedom APK download at the end of the article.
What is Freedom App?
The name of the app says it all; Freedom App was manufactured to provide a platform for hacking into the in-app purchases on most of the offline android games that are on the Play Store. But please don’t become happy that the Freedom App will operate for games like Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, 8 Ball pool or any other online game because the obvious answer to this is “Simply No”, Freedom will not operate for online games or apps
Freedom needs the Root permission to operate systematically on the Android phone. It is a simply procedure and the app is fairly simple to operate and there is no point in searching or editing files that are in the app. It would automatically do all that you want it to do.
How to Install Freedom on Android?
Okay now if you have a rooted Android device and want to get tutored on how to download and use the Freedom App then the first thing you need to do is install the Freedom APK file and then follow the rest of the step wise instructions compiled for you below.
- Download the Freedom APK file using the link given in this post at the end. It is wise to use your Android phone for downloading the Freedom APK file because it will save you the trouble of transferring the Freedom APK file from your computer to your phone.
- Then open the Settings Section of your Android device and go to the “About” part. You must quickly click the build number at least 7 times.
- Then visit the main page and hit the options of Developer.
- In this section you must turn on the Enable Unknown Sources option. If you cannot see this option here then visit the Security part of your android phone because some settings for OEMs are available here.
- When the Unknown Sources have been enabled, visit the home screen of your phone.
- Go to the Downloads app by clicking the app drawer and launch it open.
- In the downloads app you will see the Freedom APK file which you must have downloaded back in step 1.
- Click the Freedom APK file and it will require your consent for installation. Simply choose Install and allow it to finish installing.
Also Check :
- Cider APK- Now Enjoy iOS Apps on Android!
- Mouse Toggle for Fire TV APK – Your Virtual Amazon TV Mouse!
- Super Mario Run APK Installment has never been easier!
How to use Freedom APK app to hack in-app purchase on Android?
- When the installation of Freedom APK is done, you will be looking at the successful Installation screen. Launch the app.
- Freedom APK app will require your root permission, you must grant this on your very first boot to avoid troubles. By mistake if you haven’t given permission, you will be required to access the SuperSU app and then give root access to the Freedom APK app and launch it open.
- Once you have granted root permission to freedom app, it should open up and show you all the apps and games you have installed on your Android device. Press the 3-dot menu button and tap on Start. This will take some time so be patient and don’t close the freedom app.
- Then choose any of the offline in app purchases from the app list that is available inside the Freedom App. They will process your selection and access the app for you.
- Then go and purchase any in app purchase and it will go into the Freedom APK App and the in app purchase would be granted access to free of any cost.
What to do is the Fix Freedom app is not working?
If any day the Card number on the Purchase pop-up window isn’t showing or if it is your card then NEVER press the BUY button. In fact obey the step wise instructions given below and your issue will be solved.
- Go to the Settings from your Android phone.
- Then launch the section of Apps and swipe the screen to go to left for “All Apps.”
- Then you must access the Google Play Store, click on it and then hit the option for “Uninstall Updates”
- Launch the Play Store from the Home Screen and simply accept the very first pop up that opens up.
- Select the Google Play Store and try using the Freedom App again.
Freedom APK Download Button :