Here we are again with the presence of another article guide that is about the dollar general survey. You all might be amazed after listening the name of this survey, but let me also tell you that it is actually amazing. So those who are interested in the attempt for this must be aware pf a little information linked with its background. If not, then no need to worry. We are here to discuss each and every single detail that is connected with this dollar general survey. Come along now, so that we can jump on the further details.
This Dollar General came into being from an interesting story. This story clearly explains that you can be successful in each and every single aspect of life when you have decided to achieve something. Even if you are not a highly literate person.
This store was first ever introduced by a person named James Luther and his only son whose name was Cal Turner. This came into being on 1st in the year of 1955 in the area of Springfield Kentucky. The father was not a highly educated person because his father died when he was young. He also forced him to help his family to get a strong living.
With the hardships of all of these, the bond of father and son opened the J.L. Turner and son Wholesale in 1939. Each having in an initial $5,000 to achieve the store off the ground. To make the best amendments in their business they decided to have introduced a survey guide. This guide includes all such questions that are linked with your last experience. This survey enables all those people who attempt this enter in bundle of prizes.
Also Read : Feedback 4 Old Navy | Survey Free Guide !!
Prize of Dollar General Survey
The participant can get entry into sweepstakes for $100 gift card, 10 given per Entry Period.
Details of Survey
|Coupon prize||$3 off $15 coupon|
|Sweepstakes prize||$100 gift card|
|# of Sweepstakes Prizes Awarded||4 per entry period|
|Location||US & District of Columbia|
|Entry Limit per entry period||1|
Attempt of Survey
- Have a purchase at the store
- Save your receipt code.
- Visit the Dollar General Survey Online Website.
- Attempt all the questions that are asked.
- Lastly you have to save the code at the end of the survey.
- Above all the steps you can easily enter in the survey
Entry through Mail
- Take a piece of survey that is of 3 inches by 5 inches.
- Enter your credentials in it
- Mail it to the provided address: Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes
PO Box 251328 West Bloomfield MI, 48325
- Have a purchase at the store.
- You must attempt the online DGCustomerFirst.com survey to be eligible for the coupon.
Home Screen of Survey
- No need to have a purchase to enter.
- The participant must be District of Columbia resident.
- The age limit of participant must be more than 18
- There is a limit of 1 entry per person in this survey.
Also Read : StoreSurvey Rite Aid | Ultimate Survey Guide !!
Phone : 877-463-1553
Online : Contact Form